- Francais, Deutsche, Italiano, Espanol, Pусский, 日本の, 中國 + 10's of languages can be found Here
Rainpal® is all about providing motorcycle riders with clearer vision and therefore saving lives. Our mission is to make it far safer especially in the rain, drizzle, fog and all precipitation and to provide optimal vision in the dry even with bugs so that you have a more relaxed ride knowing that you are safer.
Are you fed up with cleaning your visor? Rainpal® also clears dust, smears and even bugs from your visor in the dry in conjunction with our Rainpal® jet spray. Our feedback suggests that with a good visor cleaner bugs do not scratch, scratches are caused by gloves with grit therefore Rainpal even with bugs should not scratch. Easy to clean even in traffic without taking your helmet off. Instead of placing water in the jet spray fill up with an effective visor cleaner for example Bullet Visor shine, Shift-It these solutions evaporate and do not cause any colour bleeding and blast the road grime, smears, bugs off your visor for a clear view. Keep Rainpal® on all the time to provide excellent vision in the dry or the rain.
- Our website traffic keeps increasing so cool it is exciting developing Rainpal® the only electric visor wiper in the world.
- For too long riders have had to settle for second class vision compared to car drivers. At Rainpal® we are going to change that !
- No, no Rainpal® is not this is Rainpal®
- Our Rainpal® is Design and Mechanical Patent Protected and the word Rainpal is a Registered Trademark.
- UPDATE 13th June 2017 It's all go here ! We will show you actual riders in the rain in one of the greatest cities in the world, London. The view from inside a helmet of Rainpal® showing the vastly improved view. The video above is Rainpal® in a low resolution clip of our first prototype and proof of concept. Essentially it's main task was to prove we can get the main body so small down to 16mm by 19mm which we successfully did. Our team is now completing detailed Electrical Research, Electrical Component Research. Mechanical Research, Materials Research, Component Research, CAD Rendering leading to the construction of prototypes finally to a fully functional Rainpal® Rainpal® is months away ! Orders will be shipped in the order they are placed.
- We can't stop the rain but we can make your ride safer by providing you with the best method to clear your existing visor of rain like wipers on a car windshield ! The most effective way for the clearest vision is a wiper system which is why wipers are mandatory on cars as other methods are not as safe. Rainpal® provides riders with the same clear vision through your visor as wipers in a car.
- Finger gloves, rain repellents, this is 2017 Rainpal® is controlled with your left thumb via wireless with variable speed, variable delay wipe Rainpal® covers all conditions globally. You don't want to have your left hand wiping your visor when a car pulls out with Rainpal® both your hands stay on the steering providing a safer ride.
- What scratching? 150+ reviews on a single site of Vee-wipe which is used in the same conditions as Rainpal® for example heavy rain, drizzle, road spray, grit etc state there is no scratching even with the removal of dirt on a visor. The difference is Rainpal® let's you keep both hands on your steering. How? By using your left thumb to control a single wipe, continuous adjustable speed, delay wipe just as in a car for more details see our Q&A section. Did we mention the water spray? Rainpal's® wiper blade is made utilising a similar design and rubber. Our visor manufacturer friends help us by currently making so many scratch resistant visors.
- Rainpal® fits existing Full Face, Flip Face and Open face visors that are 24 to 26 cms in a direct line attachment point to attachment point and has an optional water spray like a car. Riders have been second to car drivers for over 100 years in terms of vision. Adam Aarons is changing that with his amazing invention, Rainpal® The Road Ahead Is Clear.
- Rainpal® has over 6450 Likes globally on Facebook and over 111,500 views on YouTube Rainpal's© improved design no longer attaches via clips and fits directly via a bracket to the outside of the visor only. Rainpal® attaches to the bracket in 1 second even whilst wearing gloves so you can keep Rainpal® under your seat for when the rain starts. Our final model will have a wider wiping area than the video above and controlled via your left thumb with wireless. Please see our Q&A section for details.
- Minimal wind drag by the small footprint 16mm by 19mm and no noticeable vibration, no noticeable noise motor noise etc Rainpal® The Road Ahead Is Clear !
UPDATE 7th June 2017 Rainpal® might appear a relatively simple product to manufacture however in reality needs complex Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial design and assembly skills to successfully provide the clearest vision in the rain on a variety of existing visors. We have always wanted this to be completed by a single company but many can only complete one or two of the required skills which can lead to increased risk of misunderstandings upon completion of the project, 1mm in a component makes a massive difference. For over a year we have been visiting design companies and after careful screening and due diligence in the UK, North America, Europe, Israel and China we have carefully selected an outstanding company with a long track record of completing hundreds of complicated projects like Rainpa® l who have internal staff experts in all four skills needed to complete Rainpal® Please be patient our view is that quality is more important than time to market. Orders already placed will ship first.
- UPDATE 18th May 2017 Rainpal® has secured a $60,000 investment for it's development and manufacture.
- Interior fogging is caused by the temperature difference between the interior and exterior of the visor so if you reduce this difference you reduce fogging. By removing the rain from your visor this rain is colder than air at ground level as it has fallen from high in the sky where it is much colder so the outside of the visor temperature is not so cold and therefore the temperate difference is reduced and additionally there is less wind chill means less interior fogging. We tried this on our cars with the heater off and the windscreen air vents closed and the wiped areas of the windscreen took much longer to fog on the inside where as the outer area that had rain sitting fogged up much faster.
- Rainpal® has been published around the world in all major languages The incredible global response to Rainpal® has been truly amazing with 10,000,000's reading about Rainpal® some of whom are in our Published Globally section, Facebook, You Tube (111,000 plus views) etc Rainpal's® final model will have a wider wiping area than in the video above, adjustable speed/delay wipe wireless control with your left thumb and possibly a transparent wiper.
- 100's of Pre-Orders have already been fully paid for and will ship on a first ordered first to be dispatched globally basis.
Rainpal® Evo will also have built in video recording for proof for Police and/or your Insurance company in an accident.
The variable tension wiper shaft also detaches on all models and is especially handy for our video recording model.
- Constructed from the finest materials by one of the most advanced engineering companies globally having been proudly designed in Great Britain by Adam Aarons his profile is on Linkedin with over 1100 senior connections including CEO's of many investment banks globally for whom over the decades Adam recruited for in many countries, some candidates even became clients.
- Battery powered or the option to connect Rainpal to your motorcycle's power via cables to give you power for the longest of rides the cable will have a coin battery powered bleeper that sounds when the ignition is turned off to remind you to disconnect the cable before getting off your motorcycle.
Rainpal® will be filmed in detail including inner helmet shots the sleekest electric wiper in the world will ship globally.
- Our competition have set up false news hate sites. 4 avid Trolls. The 4 don't care about you or us, or Rainpal® they will do anything lie, hate to gain attention from the other 3. A Troll as defined by Wikipedia "Troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion" Rainpal® now has a group of about 4 avid trolls 1 of whom has spent $100's registering Rainpal® domains to try and get attention. The 4 are all UK based and track every letter of Rainpal's® site every hour and then printing any changes (even a word) to their group of hate and false news to see what the other 3 think. None of them have any association with Rainpal®, or Adam Aarons the inventor of Rainpal® in any respect financially, or personally, or have any of them ever met Adam, yet spend so much of their life hating a product they have nothing to do with. The modern internet. Adam Aarons has offered to answer professional questions that any of the 4 may have but they do not have the courage to use their real names and hide behind false names as they know they lie and would be libelous. Whilst we welcome competition we are not betting the farm on competition from these trolls. They register their website in Panama a known secrecy jurisdiction clearly they are not honest hiding their real details. Genuine customers with genuine names who ordered Rainpal® do not complain. Rainpal® with it's team of talented Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial designers moves forward in the exciting development of the world's only electric wiper. The 4 are a tiny percentage but they are tiresome as they bombard us with emails which we have to block, send messages to our phones using false details they are just well, just sad. It is summer they should get outside away from their computers they don't seem to have life outside Rainpal®. We at Rainpal® are tough and resilient they don't and never will intimidate us now with 10,000,000's of riders interested in Rainpal© we are more determined than ever. Rainpal® has been published in Europe, UK, USA. Japan, Canada, Switzerland, Australia, Argentina, Brazil. Mexico and many more countries globally some of whom are in the tab above called Published Globally A great reception with Presales fully paid for. Why mention the 4? Well like you see signs at train stations asking you not to feed the pigeons we respectfully ask "Please do not feed the trolls" Rainpal® Simply The Best Vision currently in advanced development