6500 Riders Like Rainpal on Facebook Motorcycle Helmet Visor Cleaner
- Joakim Lindeborg "That invention will revolutionise the world" for some of the 100's of comments please see here
- Click and go Rainpal® is so innovative with mass market appeal it has been viewed by 1,000,000's of riders all over the world (even Greenland) including on Facebook where 1 post has over 732,000 views and over 2500 Shares here and to take the total views in 2 posts on Facebook to over 1,000,000 and over 5000 Shares another post here There are many other hugely popular posts on Facebook for Rainpal.
- The world's only electric wiper fits visors 24 to 26cms in a direct line from one attachment point to the other (not around the curve) with a vertical straight or slightly curved visor, Full, Flip and Open Face visors from many leading helmet manufacturers like Alpinestars, Arai, Bell, BOX, Caberg, Dexter, Dojo, Duchinni, HJC, Icon, Kabuto, Lazer, LS2, MDS, MT, Nexo, Nolan, Roof, Schuberth, Scorpion, Shark, Shoei, Spada, X-Lite and many more.
- Rainpal® has taken 100's of orders from our concept which is amazing we are so humbled better than we ever could have dreamed and now at 2nd prototype stage. Thank you so much for your continued support absolutely awesome.
- Cars, buses, trucks, boats, planes, helicopters, even CCTVs have wipers yet on a motorcycle...........From the year 1900 to Neil Armstong's comment on the moon on July 20th 1969 "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind' yet mankind cannot put a wiper on a visor.
- The video above is our first proof of concept and is not aesthetically mature it was our early system using clips we cancelled clips for an outer bracket system leaving the visor rain seal intact. This early video now has over 113,000 views, thank you all so much and around 6500 Likes on our Facebook Our improved Rainpal® fits to the outside of a visor in only 1 second, click and go.
- Vastly upgraded with a much wider wiping area of 25cms virtually from one motorcycle helmet visor pinlock anchor point to the other. Rainpal® for far cleaner and clearer motorcycle helmet visors than rain repellents or polishes or wiper gloves provide. We could drive cars without wipers but it is illegal for good reason.
REDUCED Interior fogging. How? Interior fogging is caused by the temperature difference between the interior and exterior of the motorcycle helmet visor so if you reduce this temperature difference you reduce fogging. By removing the rain from your motorcycle helmet visor which having fallen from
great heightis colder than the air at ground level thereforethe outside of the motorcycle helmet visor the temperature is not as cold reducing the temperature difference and in addition there is much less wind chill therefore much less interior fogging. We tried this on our cars with the heater off and the windscreen air vents closed and the wiped areas of the windscreen took much longer to fog on the inside where asthe outer area that had rain sitting fogged much faster. .
- Rainpall® flexes to fit in reality almost all motorcycle helmets as they mainly measure between 24 and 26cms from visor anchor point to visor anchor point in a straight line. Full Face, Flip Face and Open Face motorcycle helmet visors.
- Rainpal®'s main use is in the rain, however clear vision does not stop there you can also clean your visor in the dry with our Rainpal® Jet Wash. Fed up with bug splats a good quality visor cleaning solution will soften those bug's bodies to be removed with our automatic wiper.
- Rainpal® controlled via wireless with your thumb, Rainpal®'s control cube which can be fitted on your steering to sit above your existing cube utilising variable wiper speed and variable delay wipe.
- Trucks are made from the same tape 3M manufacture tape with the strength of rivets Rainpal® can be
takenoff whenever you require just leaving the small bracket.
- Major milestones in Rainpal®'s
development includinga recent $60,000 investment in our Blog section.
Designand Mechanical Patent Protected and the word Rainpalis a Registered Trademark plus additional Pending Patents in the USA which are not searachablein the public domain and can be expanded for global coverage.
- Designed in Great Britain by Adam Aarons
For more details please visit our Key Features section